- shannonclari likes this
- the-watcher-on-the-walls likes this
- whoreprincessoftheuterinesea likes this
- anthrax-ripple likes this
- thepersonalispolitic reblogged this from marchoftigers
- haxtor likes this
- retrogradewaters reblogged this from mamabirdmargaritas
- retrogradewaters likes this
- freshmouthgoddess likes this
- france-before-pants reblogged this from skeptikhaleesi
- thingsforsharing likes this
- thoughtsonstrings likes this
- chrysilla likes this
- tessaracked reblogged this from dionthesocialist
- raevell likes this
- missgingerlee likes this
- formerhuntress likes this
- nowherezone11 reblogged this from wrcsolace
- wrcsolace reblogged this from lordewilling
- grapeson reblogged this from snarkpopotamus
- jlewwwww likes this
- letinout likes this
- racismschool likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- butchrosser likes this
- littlegreenrobots likes this
- swingsingplay likes this
- namflashback likes this
- the-world-is-behind-us reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- boobytrapzap reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- hopeforabrightday likes this
- blossom-bamford likes this
- tiny-donut likes this
- runninginplace0416 likes this
- pensamientosabsurdos likes this
- stuffmymonkey2 reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- livealifethatscompletelyfree reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- dreamingline reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- pluckyduck likes this
- frenchshrimp reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- troublesquared likes this
- feelsblind reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- marjchaos reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- xedasta likes this
- marjchaos likes this
- jillianlowe likes this
- modembored likes this
- onehundreddollars likes this
- proff-severus-snape likes this
- nohetero likes this
To the person who sent me death threats earlier tonight, I’ll admit, you shook me for a second. I’m used to anonymous death threats. I’m used to shaking them off, taking a shot, and laughing at the cowards. But you put your face to what you said. Your entire blog was set up to glorify white supremacy and Nazism. All you talked about was how much you wanted to kill other human beings. And your message sent a shiver down my spine.
I found you.
That was all it said.
I didn’t know how to react at first. I wanted so badly to be able to publish it, call you a cracker, and laugh in your face, but I couldn’t. You scared me in that moment, scared me into inaction.
But I want you to know this: that will be the last fucking time. I’m not afraid of you. I’m not afraid of anyone like you. I get that I have nowhere to go on this one: the police wouldn’t help, tumblr support wouldn’t help (and a note to tumblr support: one day, someone is going to die because of your inaction and willingness to tolerate hate speech). I understand that this just comes down to your threat and my reaction to it.
Here’s my reaction: I will not stop what I’m doing. I will never stop what I’m doing. It isn’t because I’m not scared of you. It’s because I can’t help it. Brother West once asked me “What are you willing to die for?” I’m terrified of dying, but I’m more terrified of being driven away from everything I believe in when faced with the realities of the things I’m saying. People like you get very upset. You get upset enough to kill. People like you have done it before. I’m not afraid of you though. I’m afraid of dying, but I’m not afraid of being stalked or killed by a coward.
So congratulations. You scared me. But if your goal was to stop me, you failed. Let me make this as clear as possible to you: if you want to put an end to what I’m doing, go ahead and deliver on your threat, because you’re going to have to kill me to get me to stop.
u mad? Yeah, u mad.
Dion, you are amazing, and we stand behind you on this. Tumblr, you’ve gotta get your act together and stop validating these psycho maniacs and enabling their hate speech.