- tolightamatch likes this
- newbornnebulae likes this
- breakthebricks reblogged this from iamhazleweatherfield
- breakthebricks likes this
- fairweatherlover reblogged this from iamhazleweatherfield
- iamhazleweatherfield reblogged this from ceribri
- swifttales reblogged this from ceribri
- ceribri reblogged this from stfufauxminists
- pumpkinpsychosis likes this
- screeching-measel reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist
- ceribri likes this
- dreams-of-the-westt reblogged this from hoovesinsteadofhands
- dreams-of-the-westt likes this
- hoovesinsteadofhands reblogged this from aer0phanesorceress
- riverinmymind likes this
- ms-m-time-machine likes this
- seventeenstreets reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist
- dasfoote likes this
- femme-a-lenvers reblogged this from whatispatriarchy
- alexandraefst reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist
- enterthedreamatorium likes this
- dating-is-damaging-my-calm likes this
- sweetdreamr likes this
- armchairelvis likes this
- theamburglar likes this
- curl-curl likes this
- ilikedicksinandaroundmymouth reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist and added:
- miranda71 likes this
- cericneesh likes this
- trotskitty likes this
- shortergirl likes this
- asbestosparty likes this
- rnamitomoe likes this
- pattesdours likes this
- mindlesseye reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist
- xons likes this
- balmungfezalion likes this
- sapphicslut reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist
- torukun1 reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist
- frannyglassed likes this
- wicked-yarn reblogged this from marimo-jinguuji
- philosophia-perennis likes this
- screeching-measel likes this
- thelistlesslighthouse likes this
- hisnameisjavertorwhatever likes this
- feminerds likes this
- troublesquared likes this
- spookywanderings reblogged this from friendlyangryfeminist
- hubbrad likes this
- aer0phanesorceress reblogged this from whatispatriarchy
feminism should make men uncomfortable and threatened.
If our movement appeals to our oppressors.
We’re doing something wrong.
If your movement appeals to your oppressors, I’d say you’re doing great. That means your “oppressors” want to be on your side. That means you’re getting allies who want to make an effort to not oppress you anymore.
That’s a positive thing.
Appealing to the oppressors is a positive thing?
wow. they actually believe that.
Instead of thinking, well, our movement is not threatening their ability to oppress us in any way, they go with our movement has succeeded in making our oppressors our allies! It’s so sweet. I mean, not useful, but freakin’ adorable.