- vincnette reblogged this from marjchaos and added:
- unable-to-stop-the-feels reblogged this from fyeahthesentinel
- eightshinyunicorns likes this
- konel29 reblogged this from beckersher
- beyondgodthefather likes this
- beckersher reblogged this from fyeahthesentinel and added:
- marjchaos reblogged this from fyeahthesentinel and added:
- marjchaos likes this
- fyeahthesentinel reblogged this from kamisets303
- kamisets303 posted this
Everybody[The Sentinel, Jim & Blair] (by Ayrotciv8)
Okay, I admit it. I totally ship them. If you watch this video, I have to point out this stuff is not from the blooper reel, they actually did this on the show, which is, despite the fandom, a pretty standard mid-nineties cop show.
Also, Garret here is Fiona Apple’s half-brother. I just thought that was neat when I found out.
(I have a theory on why people end up shipping non-canon couples, especially male ones. This video actually exemplifies it. My theory is that men in general are not in each others space this much, but directors have them do it just so they can get them both into frame, while still having a nice closeup on the facial expressions, but because it’s closer than most men generally get to their male friends it seems romantic or erotic. It’s not as common with female characters because women friends are often comfortable in each others space, so it doesn’t trigger the romantic vibe as quickly or easily.)
(I do kinda ship Mulan/Aurora though, because they have the intense longing looks down pat, although I’m a few episodes behind on OUAT…)
(All that said, these two were ridiculously physical with each other even for a commonly shipped non-canon male pairing. Sometimes, you’re just like, really guys? C’mon.)